Are you interested in working for a great manager, being part of a company that is rapidly growing, and join a professional software QA team? This would be working a fast-paced environment that is passionate about all things software quality assurance. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you! If this piques your interest, we would love to speak with you! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Contract
You will be responsible for contributing at every stage of the software development lifecycle. From ensuring work is well-defined, to in-the-trench quality assurance efforts, you will be contributing to the manual testing of our software stack.
Day in the Life:
• Contribute to the full quality assurance lifecycle
• Contribute to test plans.
• Execute test cases and possibly write them as well.
• Troubleshoot and triage issues all our development environments (prod, dev, test)
• Communicate effectively across teams to efficiently document issues, provide clear feedback to developers, and report on status of outstanding items.
What we’re looking for
• Experience manually testing web applications. Automation experience preferred but not required.
• Experience writing test plans.
• Experience with SQL strongly desired.
• High degree of critical thinking, organizational skills with attention to details.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills and be self-motivated, able to work independently, as well as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment.
• Maturity to work within a fully remote team.