Location: Tigard, OR
Our client is is a leading provider of integrated solutions for advanced communication systems worldwide and is currently seeking a Marketing Manager. Innovation, creativity and quality is built into their DNA and they offer a rewarding environment in which employees can thrive. If you’d be interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
What it takes:
We are currently seeking a self-motivated, results-oriented team player to be part of our client's Marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a tenacious, energetic attitude, competitive nature, be driven to success, and able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment with technologies that evolve rapidly. You will need to understand our business, be customer obsessed and have a passion for the needs and motivations of the end-user in order to contribute to the vision and articulation of company products. This is a hands-on role that will require taking ownership over select projects, executing them and driving them to completion – in addition to finding high leverage uses of internal and external resources.
• This position will be responsible for the corporate marketing plan including prioritizing marketing activities in collaboration with executive staff, sales, business development and product development.
• Management and alignment of a wide variety of marketing programs to company goals including new product launches, content development and new market and corporate initiatives.
• Development and management of overall marketing budget including identification of key performance indicators for marketing programs/departments.
• Management and development of marketing department staff, who presently are responsible for all marketing related activities including development of advertising materials, production of product data sheets, all tradeshow related scheduling, preparation and management, and website management among many other marketing related activities.
• Also responsible for management of outside marketing contractors including the vendors/contractors such as Public Relations firms, video/media production, search engine optimization and digital marketing.
• Serve as proactive Marketing point of contact for major technology partners which includes:
o Identify joint marketing opportunities, including partner shows, partner events
o Coordinate joint efforts with partners, including dealing with budgets, and MDF, sharing trade show booths, etc.
o Ensure regular (monthly) communication with top 10 partners
• Develop, implement and measure new activities to expand our visibility and demand generation, such as; hosted customer or user group events, inside sales campaigns or contests.
• Develop, implement and measure new techniques and processes to automate and improve the efficacy of our marketing efforts.
• Collaborate with executive staff, sales staff and engineering to develop naming, positioning, and go to market plans for new products.
• Performance requires physical attendance and may require extended hours and occasional weekend work.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS REQUIRED:
• BA/BS in business, marketing, communications or PR, with a strong emphasis on marketing.
• 5+ years of experience in a marketing execution role
• 5+ years of experience in a lead marketing management role with broad responsibilities across entire marketing programs.
• Demonstrated ability managing trade shows, PR campaigns, web sites, newsletters and digital media including social media and development of marketing collateral
• Experience with new product introduction, product launches – including positioning and messaging
• Experience implementing and using CRM and marketing automation platforms
• Experience managing marketing employees and outside vendors/contractors
• Experience and comfort working in the technology industry – with hardware, software, networking, cybersecurity desired
• Ability to do graphic design is a plus
• Independent professional that can perform job assignment with limited supervision, self-organize workloads and manage all deadlines
• Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail while multi-tasking in a dynamic environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Our client requires candidates to be a US Citizen, pass a background check, and pass a drug screen.