Location: Local Remote
Are you a well-rounded NetSuite Administrator able to make an organization more efficient with your skills? Do you like to increase productivity while reducing environmental footprints? For over 35 years, our client has trailblazed the global textile, digital, and screen-printing industries with cutting-edge innovation inspired by decades of real-world application. They are looking for a NetSuite Administrator who will work well within their family-feeling, fast-paced environment and make decisions that actually matter to the future of the company. If this challenge sounds interesting please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Job Type: FTE
Position Description & Expectations
This NetSuite Administrator will leverage NetSuite to create a more efficient, smarter organization; locate processes that are time-consuming, redundant, or prone to errors and find effective ways to systematize and then automate them. This key role will report to the President and work with team members from all departments to leverage available technology to accomplish the goals of the organization.
-Train and develop NetSuite power users throughout the company.
-Organize and document the NetSuite system such that active scripts are necessary, documented, understood, and not in conflict with each other.
-Develop NetSuite Scripts and workflows
-Hands-on experience providing back-end customization (SuiteScript)
-Can create configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet the business needs
-Develop and implement custom searches
-Integrate tools into ERP system to optimize business needs and processes
-Resolve cases in a timely manner.
-Proactively communicate any case resolution delays to affected team members.
IT Roadmap, create and maintain, with feedback from the leadership team, an IT roadmap, prioritized by areas of strategic importance.
-Create and maintain on a regular cadence and a business issues and resolution list.
-Meet regularly with department heads to understand specific needs and challenges, and provide solutions.
-Document scope and expectations of projects prior to inception.
-Document root causes of project failures and implement corrective actions.
-Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
-Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
-Update, implement and maintain procedures.
-Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
-Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
-Oversee email and document storage solutions.
-Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
-Provide satisfactory desktop support solutions for team members.
Education and Experience:(Knowledge, skills, & abilities)
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or 5+ years of experience working with ERP systems in similar roles
• NetSuite experience
• Ability to solve complex problems with minimal direction
• Strong project management/leadership experience
• Business requirements gathering, reporting requirements
• Excellent teamwork/interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, both within and outside one's own workgroup.
• Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
• A history of leading and supporting successful projects.