Location: Portland, OR (Remote)
Our client is seeking a Senior User Acquisition Manager. In this role, you'll be the expert to own paid and organic user acquisition for our app and web platforms, which serve a market of 80 million campers across the U.S. We are looking for people full of passion for solving interesting problems, collaborating, and all around just being a nice person to work with. If that’s you, we’d love to talk and please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org! We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thanks!
Job Type: FTE
The primary function of this role is to drive free and paid user account creation on the company app install ads and traffic ads across Facebook, Google, and the App Store.
This is a full-time, remote position. The company primarily based in Portland, OR and expect working hours to overlap at least 4 hours with 9–5, US Pacific time.
• Own MAI (Mobile App Install), retargeting, and web subscription campaigns across Facebook, Google, Apple, and other paid channels
• Conceptualize, develop, and execute user acquisition campaigns across paid, social, and partnership platforms
• Evaluate current channel performance and recommend long-term strategies
• Make key decisions for the implementation and maintenance of our MMP (Mobile Measurement Partner) across both paid and organic channels
• Overhaul existing ads systems and execute new ad campaigns
• Launch new campaigns in coordination with in-house design team
• Generate progress reports, projections, and recommended improvements
Proven Experience With:
• Facebook Mobile App Install Ads
• Facebook Traffic Ads with Ecommerce Purchase Objective
• Google Universal App Campaign Experience
• Google Search and Display Ads with Ecommerce Purchase Objection
• Apple Search Ads Experience
• Retargeting across Facebook, Google, and Apple
• MMPs such as Appsflyer, Adjust, Singular, etc.
• Minimum 3+ years working in paid UA
• Personally managed at least $1M in ad spend
• Strong storyteller who understand the psychology of brand building, new audience building, and how ads work within the marketing ecosystem
• Enthusiasm for company mission to make it easier to find a campground online
• Bachelors degree preferred