Location: Beaverton/Denver, CO
Our client operates the largest truckload freight marketplace in North America. Transportation brokers, carriers, news organizations, and industry analysts rely on then for market trends and data insights derived from 256 million annual freight matches and a database of $65 billion in market transactions.
They are seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to join the recruiting team! If this sounds like an interesting role, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: FTE
The Talent Acquisition Manager has the opportunity to create and lead the strategy and execution of the company's recruitment program to meet aggressive growth targets both locally and throughout the US. You will partner with leaders across the company to create talent acquisition strategies, navigate and resolve talent pipeline issues, and ensure the hiring of best-in-class talent. You will build talent programs in support of the full recruitment life cycle, including: brand management, sourcing, evaluation, candidate experience, and on-boarding. You have a passion for what you do and you do it well.
• Develop and deploy progressive recruiting and sourcing strategies that foster and support a high performance environment and ensures that the company has a talent network made up of best in industry resources.
• Source, recruit, and interview candidates to deliver elite talent, while providing a continuous flow of qualified candidates. Deliver highest quality talent from most relevant industries in the market.
• Ensure a best in class, scalable recruiting function to support the company’s continued growth.
• Integrate company core values and ensure that hiring and selection processes yield high performing candidates.
• Responsible for branding and establishing the organization as a premium employer of choice in the marketplace; create recruiting marketing and communication tools including employee videos/testimonials, social media campaigns and recruiting marketing collateral.
• Build on process to obtain best-in-class practices for end to end candidate experience inclusive of sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection and onboarding.
• Leverage recruiting resources including social media, LinkedIn, and networking, to identify and attract qualified candidates.
• Implement and ensure the success of College Recruiting, Employee Referrals, and Employee Development Programs.
• Manage the Talent Acquisition team; provide mentorship, guidance, and career development to encourage the team to be consultative and strategic to the business while raising the bar of recruiting performance.
• Manage ATS to ensure effective, user-friendly process and accurate reporting.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources or related experience preferred.
• 5 plus years of full life cycle recruitment experience in a (preferably technology based) corporate environment with at least 2 years of demonstrated success in leading the Talent Acquisition function.
• Data driven mindset – ability to influence, drive decisions and lead discussions utilizing data.
• Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
• High performance mindset and expectations.