Location: Beaverton, OR
Our client is one of the industry leaders in the Electronic Freight Matching Business. Your experience as a Creative Director will be directly helping goods and products get transported all over the nation and beyond. You would be working with a bunch of very sharp people who are empowered by management. They have a beautiful office specifically designed to be collaboration friendly. If this is the kind of position and company you’d be interested in - please send your resume to email@example.com.We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: FTE
The Creative Director is responsible for developing and executing messaging platforms for company and product brands, and all creative strategies for our Solutions' product and/or service initiatives. Creative strategies must support the achievement of the business' strategic objectives and revenue goals.
The Creative Director is a leader who inspires the creative team to deliver content that engages and feeds the funnel in a well-established, first-class marketing organization. The ability to think outside and inside the box from different angles of vision is required to appeal to a variety of target audiences within our multi-sided network business.
The Creative Director works closely with the Vice-President of Marketing, and the Marketing Director.
Creative Director Responsibilities:
• Develops and shapes the go-to-market "story" for the business that supports effective product, sales, brand execution and information leadership initiatives
• Manages the creative execution of the brand experience, and conveys our value proposition across all marketing channels
• Together with key stakeholders, develops marketing strategies and measurable department goals that support the achievement of business objectives
• Manages multiple priorities and produces quality creative, that responds to dynamic market conditions, and a rapidly changing competitive environment
• Directs the creative execution of web content, marketing materials, media, press activities, social media and other lead generation tactics, consistent with brand guidelines
• Leads strategic brainstorming sessions, creative brief and campaign development, and directs creative execution
• Defines the content, identifies keynote speakers and collaborates with stakeholders to produce the annual User Conference, our signature customer event
• With the Product Development department, ensures brand implementation is consistent with our brand experience
• Manages media relationships for the most effective distribution of messaging and
• Directs outside agencies, freelancers and other contractors who assist with marketing activities
• Understands the cost-effectiveness (ROI} and overall value of creative programs and activities, and strives for constant improvement
• Other duties as assigned
Creative Director Managerial responsibilities:
• Manages a team of copywriters and designers, and inspires innovative thinking that results in business goal achievement
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities according to the organization's policies and applicable laws
• Manages contract relationships including: defining and monitoring the delivery of work scope within budget limits