Location: Portland OR
Our client serves Automotive Dealerships, including Heavy Equipment, Agriculture, RVs and others throughout North America and around the world. Their solutions enhance the customer experience and helps dealers better manage their business. Their priority is to make it easier for dealerships to excel by developing integrated technology that optimizes, streamlines, and assists daily operations, all backed by data derived business insight. If this sounds like the challenge you seek - Please send your resume to email@example.com. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: FTE
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue. From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
· Have you ever wanted to or had the opportunity to chat with the R&D VP or senior leadership of your company about your ideas for improving business without feeling out of place or risking your job?
· Have you ever desired a work environment that empowers and encourages you to think outside of the box?
· What about career growth, opportunity and responsibility?
· Would you like to improve your skills as a leader and make a direct positive impact on multi-million dollar products? Or mentor and influence over 100 engineers?
· Instead of being stuck on one tech stack, how would you like to build world class solutions using the right technologies and toolset?
If you are a leader who is passionate about people and technology and want to work with the best business/technology leaders in the industry, and are looking for an exciting career with a strong fortune 1000 company that has a fantastic work/life balance, which is blazing the trail on the digital frontier, you may have found your new home.
Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy when working here:
· Research and guide decisions on technology choices for solving the problems on hand.
· Collaborate with a team full of fun, pragmatic, full stack software craftsmen who share your passion & zeal for building awesome technology solutions to interesting real world problems, all the while having fun doing it.
· Develop highly scalable, dynamic, and incredibly fast technology solutions that meet the needs of the business.
· Right balance of autonomy and support.
· Partake in and foster a culture of continuous learning using tools/opportunities like PluralSight, Hackathons, Meet Ups, Conferences and Lunch N Learns.
· Mentor and guide the growth of your team members.
· 2-5 years of experience in engineering leadership and management
· Experience with Web services, SaaS, BDD
· Experience with source control (Git, GitHub Flow), Maven, Confluence and Jira
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in IT, computer science or related field is preferred, with a minimum of 2 years of directly related work experience in one of these fields
· Ability to employ test driven development and continuous deployment
· Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
· An ongoing thirst for new knowledge and ideas, and a passion for software engineering and developing people.
In the next few years our goal is to completely revolutionize the entire car buying process for the dealer, the consumer and all other parties involved. Imagine being able to research, select, negotiate, get financed and have your dream ride delivered to your door, all from the convenience of your couch! No other company can put together the end-to end experience we can. And this is our primary focus at this point.
We pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
We know you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.