Our client is an exciting startup looking for an experienced Azure Platform Engineer. Formed from the best data science and threat research talent on the planet, our client is here to protect your most important technology, artificial intelligence. Does working with threat detection related to ML and AI excite you? If yes, then please apply. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thanks!
Location: Remote USA (Preference for Portland, Austin, Boston, or Denver)
ABOUT THE ROLE: Seeking a Platform Engineer to take us to the next level with Azure Cloud. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to support our security products for security for AI in a multiple cloud environment.
As the Platform Engineer role, you will be responsible for designing, deploying, and enhancing Infrastructure for our products in an Azure environment. Ultimately, your role will be instrumental working with Azure Cloud services.
WHO WE ARE: Our company protects the world’s most valuable technologies from adversarial AI attacks. We were founded by AI professionals and security specialists with first-hand experience of how insidious adversarial AI attacks can be to detect and defend against. Determined to prove that these attacks were preventable, the team developed a unique, patent-pending, productized solution to support organizations in accelerating their adoption of AI securely. Our dedication to innovation has been recognized by prestigious awards such as RSA’s Innovation Sandbox Winner, CB Insights AI 100, CyberTech 100, and SC’s Most Promising Early-Stage Start-up.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement robust security protocols in Azure Cloud.
● Design and implement Azure cloud architectures
● Provision and manage Azure resources, such as virtual machines, storage, and networking
● Automate and implement Azure security and compliance best practices
● Monitor and troubleshoot Azure performance and reliability issues
● Stay up-to-date on the latest Azure features and services
WHO YOU ARE:
● Azure Cloud Expert:
○ Proven experience as a Platform Engineer with a focus on Azure
○ In-depth knowledge of Azure services, including but not limited to Virtual Machines, Azure Active Directory, and Azure Kubernetes Service.
● Security Enthusiast:
○ Demonstrated experience in implementing and enhancing security measures for cloud-based solutions.
○ Familiarity with industry best practices and emerging trends in cloud security