Our client is looking for a QA Performance Tester who wants to work for a company in the medical industry whose mission is to help families. If you’re interested in working for a small tight-knit team and want to test their custom EMR software, do reach out! Please send your resume us and do know that women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you!
Type: Contract to Hire
Develop and execute performance test strategies for both web and mobile applications.
Design, implement, and maintain performance testing frameworks using the latest tools and technologies.
Analyze system performance and devise strategies for improvement and optimization.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify performance issues and recommend solutions.
Mentor and train junior team members on performance testing techniques and the utilization of testing frameworks.
Create comprehensive performance test reports with actionable recommendations for stakeholders.
Stay updated on industry best practices, tools, and trends in performance testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 8-10 years of experience in performance testing for web and mobile applications.
- Proficiency in using industry-standard performance testing tools such as JMeter, LoadRunner, Gatling, etc.
- Strong programming skills in Java
- Proven experience in building performance testing frameworks from scratch.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with teams and present findings effectively.
- Leadership qualities with a willingness to mentor and guide junior team members.
Experience with cloud-based performance testing tools (AWS, Azure, etc.).
Knowledge of DevOps practices and integration with performance testing.
Performance Testing Tools:
JMeter, LoadRunner, Gatling (This is a plus), BlazeMeter (This is a plus)
Scripting and Programming Languages:
Selenium, Apache JMeter Plugins, Taurus
Monitoring and Analysis Tools:
New Relic, AppDynamics, Dynatrace
ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
Google Cloud, AWS, Azure
JIRA, Confluence, Trello
Containerization and Orchestration:
API Testing Tools: