Our client is looking for an Functional & Automated QA Analyst who wants to work for a company in the medical industry whose mission is to help families. If you’re interested in working for a small tight-knit team testing a custom EMR software, do reach out! Please send your resume us and do know that women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you!
Type: Contract to Hire
The Functional & Automated QA Analyst position will focus on supporting existing, and new functionality of the EMR and other internal Software Development efforts in a healthcare setting.
· Experience deploying and maintaining Automated Test Framework.
· Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) environments
· Experience with Automated testing tools (Selenium, Junit, Cucumber, Python)
· Experience creating detailed Automated Testing reports
· Experience with Data Driven testing framework.
· Ability to build and efficiently execute automated tests in different environments
· Experience with Mobile Automated testing tools
· Creating test plans and running reports
· Experience testing interfaces
· Experience functional regression testing.
· Experience working with distributed remote teams
· Solid time management skills
· Attention to details
· Solid experience tracking issues through entire life cycle from Identification to resolution
· Ability to learn software development tracking tools such as JIRA, Confluence, etc.
· Experience with web applications, ideally Java based
· Familiar with Automated testing tools
· Additional tools include but not limited to: Web Services, Java Script, Angular, Bootstrap, Chromium, SQL Server, Mybatis, Postman
· Experience with Speech engines or Speech Recognition technologies
· Experience with Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools
· Experience with Biometric Camera, Palm scanner, or other devices used for Biometric Identification