Our client is looking for a Java Developer who wants to work for a company in the medical industry whose mission is to help families. If you’re interested in working for a small tight-knit team who is writing custom EMR software, do reach out! Please send your resume us and do know that women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you!
Location: East Coast based
Type: Contract to Hire
The ideal candidate will be a technology enthusiast and would love working through our backlog of tickets.
- Perform day-to-day roles in Java application development, database application development, automated unit testing, and application troubleshooting
- Design/develop, on schedule, enterprise Java applications that are in alignment with the overall application platform architecture
- Work with BA and Test teams in requirement gathering, QA/UAT testing, and troubleshooting, as required
- Proactively participate in improving team-oriented software development processes, including cross-functional teamwork within the organization
- Produce high-quality and high-performance code consistently
- Proactively assume and manifest technical leadership wherever needed
- 2-5 years extensive software development experience in Enterprise Java, with Java certification a plus
- Thorough understanding and full-stack experience of modern Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented design methodologies
- Extensive experience with enterprise database environment, such as Oracle, Sybase, DB2, or SQL Server
- Extensive experience with cutting-edge web-orientated concepts, tools, and technologies in healthcare industry, including JSON, REST, AJAX, XML, HTML5, HL7
- Excellent problem resolving skills in a team-orientated environment
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent ability to make sound judgment, think in a critical manner, and provide intangible value to the team
- Extensive test-driven development experience
- Familiar with open-source frameworks and technologies including Tomcat, Maven, Spring, Hibernate, ANT, Gradle, and Selenium Test.
- Familiar with ETL tools such as Informatica, Groovy or Mirth
- Familiar with Cloud Services
- Professional experience developing mobile applications is a plus
- Demonstrated expertise in proper memory and resource management on an iOS device
· Bachelors or Master’s Preferred – Computer Science or similar