Our client is looking for a technical lead for Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) project with focus on mobile workforce management. This role will be responsible for coordinating and driving overall technical delivery amongst multiple contributing teams. Would you like to work with a company whose mission is to provide safe, reliable and affordable energy in an environmentally responsible way to better the lives of the public. If your answer is yes and you have the Technical Project Management skills, then please apply. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you!
Location: Hybrid (remote and Portland, OR)
- Support Program Manager in facilitating overall project deliveries, specifically focusing on technical resourcing and problem-solving/decision-making.
- Provide status reporting to program manager and designated IT&S leadership, to include recurring project team meetings, project sponsor/steering meetings, etc.
- Act as overall technical lead for the projects under the program, managing work items and delivery, coordinating all internal and external team activities to achieve delivery goals
- Support processes (forms, access, requests, etc) for all internal and external technical team needs
- Lead and contribute to all technical requirement and decision-making discussions, driving towards final end to end solution designs. This will include facilitating and gathering technical requirements as needed.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations, to include directing IT&S RACI definition discussions and resulting resource management needs.
- Coordinate technical consultants, SMEs, and specialists in support of final technical planning, design, and implementation. SMEs and specialists will be resourced from internal and external sources.
What will it take to succeed?
- Should have a firm understanding of the mobile workforce management solution implementation within utilities as well as leverage past experience(s) and known industry patterns to help shape and drive implementation of the technical solution.
- Demonstrated success applying project management concepts and techniques across multiple, simultaneous project.
- Strong communication and presentation skills across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including problem solving and critical thinking, with attention to detail
- Ability to facilitate meetings and manage difficult conversations with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to gain and maintain credibility at all levels of the organization
- Understanding of business process improvement and change management desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or related field preferred
- PMI or equivalent certification preferred.
- 5+ years of project management experience