Our well-established auto industry partner is looking for a Senior Salesforce Solutions Architect to be a part of their internal Greenfield Digital Innovation Team. This company is one of the largest personal transportation solutions in the United States and is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Fortune 500. If you want to partner up with an amazing development team and have truly inspirational and supportive leaders, this is the place for you. Your passion and drive will stand out in this innovative and team focused environment. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Job Type: Perm F/T
Location: Remote US (Pacific NW Preferred)
The Senior Salesforce Solutions Architect is responsible for setting the vision for the organization’s technical roadmap through the appropriate use of Salesforce platform technologies. Senior Software Architects work across many teams within an organizational vertical of new products, guide other architects and engineers in the creation of complex systems and ensure teams are adhering to our organizational standards. Senior Solution Architects represent our engineering organization across and outside the company and stay connected with the latest industry trends. They serve as hands-on advisors with Senior leaders and stakeholders, using strong interpersonal skills, and technical knowledge of the Salesforce platform to guide the company in delivering high value solutions. The Senior Solutions Architect reports to the Sr. Engineering Manager.
- Advise and articulate technical vision for program strategies to enable effective use of the Salesforce platform.
- Lead discovery sessions, capturing requirements, user stories and detailed system functional designs.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to product, engineering, design leadership and business stakeholders.
- Serve as a leader in the development of community of Salesforce expertise.
- Guide scope, approach, and artifacts to keep programs on track and solutions extensible and maintainable. Proactively identify risks to ensure effective delivery.
- Participate and represent the company in external Salesforce technology events and communities of practice.
- Create and execute solutions that enable teams to deliver high-quality software in a consistent fashion, without restricting creativity.
- Set standards and lead the team in the creation of world-class, audience-appropriate documentation and diagramming to demystify complex systems.
- Learn, act and present timely opportunities to advance new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Drive architectural discussions during discovery, design, and implementation stages of the SDLC.
- Serve as a leader in the Architecture team to collaboratively craft and realize a vision of our technical roadmap.
- Pair with architects to lead engineering in vendor selection and integration with 3rd party software providers.
- Greatly influence the discipline of how Architecture drives our organization.
- Participate in and gain insights from incidents.
Skills and Qualifications
- 12+ years building, shipping, and extending high-scale, high-performance enterprise Salesforce solutions
- 5+ years of experience in leading the delivery of enterprise-level projects using Waterfall and Agile SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) methodologies with demonstrated success.
- 5+ years designing and delivering E2E B2B and B2C Salesforce solutions with 3rd Party enterprise systems.
- Extensive experience defining, documenting, and presenting system architecture landscapes, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering comprehensive solutions.
- Extensive experience detailing business processes using process flows and systems diagrams.
- Represent the engineering organization and company as an ambassador to the overall tech community.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Salesforce Platform cloud offerings and features.
- Extensive experience with configuration and customization of the Salesforce platform.
- Extensive experience delivering enterprise solutions in Agile and DevOps environments.
- Relevant Salesforce certifications and consulting experience are strongly recommended.