Our outstanding healthcare partner is solving complex problems that help save lives. They are visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where, Health for all, Hunger for none is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. They’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around them while expanding their thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you!
Type: Perm. F/T
Location: Remote US or Canada (work in Eastern US time zone)
We are looking for a Lead/Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with the OHIF Framework (healthcare experience) to help lead a dynamic team. If your background is modern with Cloud, OHIF (or similar), Healthcare, and Java or .Net, we would love to talk with you.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, are to:
- Develop scalable and secure cloud-based healthcare software as part of an agile product development team
- Lead a team of 5-8 Software Developers to work on projects with exciting new technology
- IC around 60-70% of the time
- Work in Open Source tech
- Lead design efforts
- Collaborate with teams
- Demonstrate independent analysis and synthesis of solutions for problems, exhibiting creativity, foresight, innovation and judgment in anticipating and solving these problems
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field AND at least three years of experience implementing solutions on public cloud platforms (e.g. Google Cloud Platform or similar)
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, we seek an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Minimum of a Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field;
- Experience in OHIP Framework or similar
- A solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design;
- Experience implementing and scaling backend services and APIs using Java and Spring Framework;
- Strong database design and development skills using both SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Postgres, BigQuery, Firestore, MongoDB or Elasticsearch;
- Experience developing and deploying applications using cloud services in AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- At least five years of relevant software development experience;
- Healthcare system (e.g. RIS, PACS, EMR, Dictation) integration using standards such as DICOM, FHIR, and HL7 v2;
- Experience working in healthcare industry, medical imaging, or developing SaaS products;
- Google Cloud Platform Certifications or hands on experience developing solutions with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) services.