Our client is looking for a (perm. f/t) remote Senior Web Application Engineer with Angular, and some SQL &, C# experience. This outstanding engineer will collaborate with the new policy team to design, develop, and maintain modern software systems. They will work on front-line projects that directly affect the outcome of the company. If you are seeking a dynamic, very stable, and friendly workplace, this is where you belong. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you!
Type: Perm F/T
The ideal candidate will possess a keen attention to detail, a background in web application development and a thorough understanding of industry standards. You must have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize properly. You will have the patience to listen and understand and the confidence to speak up and explain your decisions.
A self-driven collaborative engineer who enjoys the challenge of resolving complex problems with innovative solutions will be successful here.
· Design, develop and maintain complex software systems
· Perform requirements analysis, design, peer reviews and documentation
· Provide documentation for implementation, deployment and QA teams
· Apply sound software engineering processes, including iterative development, unit testing, source code control, inspections and reviews
· Learn our business model and understand our existing applications
· Keep abreast of software development language revisions and technological advances
· 2+ years of experience with SQL, Microsoft T-SQL, and Database Design
· Experience with .Net C#
· Experience developing single-page applications
· Experience with SOA architecture with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Web API (ASP.Net)
· Proven track record designing/building enterprise solutions that are scalable and extensible
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a combination of education and related experience
· Comfortable working in a team setting or independently
Must have Good Communication, Analytical and Interpersonal skills.
· Healthcare experience is a plus
· Experience with Typescript.
· Experience with Kendo UI.
· Experience with Google Services API.
· Experience with Azure
· Experience with GIT
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.fu