Our client is a fast-growing company is looking for someone very experienced as a Software Architect. They are a start-up in the collectables eCommerce space and their culture highly values their employees. If you are interested in creating enterprise-level Cloud-based solutions for this organization that does well no matter how the overall economy is doing, please reach out! Further, we value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Location: Tigard, Oregon
Our continued growth has brought us a unique opportunity to join our team as a Software Architect. Reporting to the Director of Development, the Software Architect is responsible for a variety of duties and responsibilities in support of the company’s Development department including identifying software solutions, locating and directing solutions, and finding ways to resolve problems within existing software. This role will be based in our Tigard, OR office.
- Lead in development of the vision for our auction marketplace software solutions
- With your mastery in full-stack development, you will design a multi-tier application platform to support the future growth of our marketplace and partner API ecosystem
- You will collaborate closely with peers, Product Managers, Business Stakeholders, Engineers, and Operations teams to develop innovative solutions that meet functional and non-functional standards and expectations
- Communicate your vision to stakeholders and the Development team
- Prove your vision by leading POCs
- Understand high-level ideas and turn them into software designs
- Solve real-world problems as we scale our team – this is a hands-on role
- Advocate standards and best practices
- Gain buy-in for all initiatives
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 10 years development and architect experience with experience in both Front End and Back End architecture
- Recent experience in delivering microservices based architecture leveraging containers, service mesh and/or server-less deployment
- Backend services implementation, preferably with REST, Scalable, & Cloud Native
- Cloud Native patterns and metaphors in AWS
- AWS Devops experience preferred
- Database expertise to including knowing what database to use for a use case and database scaling
- Runtime tuning of systems
- Experience in developing a software system from the ground up
- Demonstrated expertise with Security across the software stack including application security, data security, PCI, etc.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities simultaneously and navigate in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment.