Our client is looking for a remote Senior Full Stack Engineer with Angular, SQL &, C# experience. This outstanding engineer will collaborate with the new policy team to design, develop, and maintain modern software systems. They will work on front-line projects that directly affect the outcome of the company. If you are seeking a dynamic, very stable, and friendly workplace, this is where you belong. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you!
Type: Perm F/T
We are seeking a Senior Full-Stack Developer with broad expertise in modern front-end technologies to collaborate with our Business Operations, and Development teams to design, develop and maintain modern software systems and user interfaces.
A self-driven collaborative engineer who enjoys the challenge of resolving complex problems with innovative solutions will be successful here.
· 6+ years of experience in .Net, .NET Core, C#, Entity Framework development, including ASP.NET Core.
· 4+ years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server and strong SQL development skills, including database design, advanced T-SQL, stored procedures, functions, slow query analysis and performance tuning
· 6+ years of experience with building RESTful APIs
· 6+ years of implementing experience with Angular, Typescript, HTML, and CSS
· Proven track record designing/building enterprise solutions that are scalable and extensible
· Strong understanding of multiple architecture discipline areas (Application, Data, Security, Integration, etc.)
· Expertise with Agile web development, with practices such as TDD and Refactoring
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science
· Comfortable working in a team setting or independently
· Good communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
· Healthcare experience is a plus
· Experience with Azure Cloud development & Familiarity with Kendo UI controls
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.