We are looking for a passionate and self driven Senior Sales Executive with Enterprise experience. This is an exciting opportunity to significantly shape and grow the future of our client’s sales organization. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Type: Perm. F/T
Location: Seattle, WA or Pacific NW
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Senior Sales Executive to join our Technical Services team. We are a fast-paced, innovative, entrepreneurial environment with huge potential for career growth.
Our company is a diverse, veteran-owned/women-owned IT consulting firm that has become a trusted partner to Enterprise and Fortune 1000 companies nationwide. We solve complex business and humanitarian problems with innovative technology solutions across public and private sectors, specializing in custom-built Web Applications, Automation, Cloud Migrations, Data Centralization, API’s and other solutions.
The Senior Sales Executive is a highly visible role that makes a direct and significant impact in securing new revenue growth. As a successful Senior Sales Executive, you will be resolute in your focus on driving new leads through your professional network, prospecting, cold calling, and collaborating with channel partners to connect with and uncover the needs of new and existing clients.
- Present a 30/60/90-day sales plan
- Develop and drive a pipeline of opportunities
- Manage complex contract negotiations
- Develop strong professional relationships with internal and external teams
- Accurately manage forecast and reporting KPIs
- Build and effectively execute account strategies and sales plans
- Collaborate with internal technical SMEs to write sales proposals and SOWs
- Articulately and confidently present client proposals and business reviews
- 10 years of full-cycle sales experience that includes enterprise sales in the IT industry
- Solid understanding of SDLC and technology consulting services
- Experience selling to C-level executives
- Strong business acumen
- Proven track record of success
- Proficiency with MSFT Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM tools
- Bachelor’s degree preferred