Our partner is a world leader in transportation equipment, leasing and asset management. They are in need of a team oriented and technically skilled SDET with SQL experience. To get onboard with this great company and work for a truly wonderful human, please apply today. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Job Type: Perm F/T
Location: Remote US
We are seeking a problem solver to own/lead/implement the quality and reliability of our products. Day-to-day activities will vary. Some of the activities include writing test cases, building and testing infrastructure, collecting and reporting on testing metrics, participating in product design meetings, manual testing, supporting production environments, writing/implementing automation tests in Cypress and Postman, curating your test data and some operations. The job requires strong design and analytic skills as well as the ability to determine risk to organize a multitude of tasks. We are looking for a fantastic tester who knows how and when to use programming skills to solve complex testing problems.
· Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
· Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
· Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
· Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
· Handling technical communications and understanding the customers’ systems.
· Working with deployments teams, resolving issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
· Noting all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports.
· Analyzing and disintegrating software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design.
· Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
· Managing the final quality on production release.
· Provide feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people
· An understanding of the GitFlow
· Ability to understand, setup, configure IIS
· Have strong SQL skills
· Have experience with noSQL databases
· Understand APIs and how to test them
· Understanding of DevOps principles (CI/CD)
· Ability to write automated tests
· Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology.
· Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools.
· Exposure to Behavior Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
· The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Good time management and organizational skills.
· The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
· A passion for testing, development, and design.