We are a fast-growing, mission-driven healthcare technology startup. We have a disruptive AI data analytics and clinical intelligence platform that is offering a new paradigm in diagnosing, treating, and caring for patients with brain and mental health disorders, including Autism, ADHD, depression, substance abuse, and eating disorders. Our world-class multi-disciplinary team of subject matter experts and thought leaders has decades of experience in psychiatric disorders, data analytics, and building and scaling fast-growth companies and we are experiencing rapid commercial growth. It is a great time to join this innovative and highly-engaged team! We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you!
Ideally, you’ve got start up experience and have a desire to be part of a fast-growing team. It is important to understand that building for our medical partners requires extra care and the increased responsibility of ensuring every decision reflects this understanding.
- You have a passion for writing readable, secure, tested code and following best practices
- You desire to work at a startup, you can thrive and feel empowered in both unstructured and structured environments
- You enjoy collaboration and mentoring other engineers
- You are interested in contributing to both our application and the infrastructure it runs on
- You know that your ownership doesn’t end when things go to Prod
- You care about having a diverse team and this may mean you represent diversity yourself
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Lead complex projects by defining requirements, determining solutions, and delivering results
- Participate in the product development process, representing engineering by communicating technical constraints, opportunities, and solutions
- Work closely with our Product and Design teams to build great user experiences
- Own major features and components, iterating on them while maintaining product polish
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Ensure that best practices are adhered to at all phases of development and deployment
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field involving coding, or equivalent technical experience
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Proficiency in Node.js
- 1+ years web front-end experience: HTML, CSS, JS, ReactJS
- Experience in React Native is a plus!
- Experience with and understanding of non-relational DBs (DynamoDB)
- Experience writing secure / defensive code, including the use of cryptography and https
- You have a solid understanding of the network and API layer (REST, HTTP)
- Start-up experience is a must
- Skillful in building a team culture and able to mentor and train
- A collaborative and “Can Do” approach to problem solving
- Positive attitude and ability to laugh!
What we offer:
- Remote Work Environment
- Company Equipment
- Amazing Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc.
- Flexible PTO
- Brilliant, hard-working, caring people
- Creativity and ground breaking innovation that will change healthcare!
COVID-19 Vaccination/Testing Requirement: We require employees and anyone visiting our offices to confirm they are fully vaccinated against and/or regularly tested for COVID-19