Our client is a global technology company delivering point of service solutions that are transforming how the largest retailers, governments, and banks throughout the world engage and interact with their customers. They are looking for an exceptional Business Analyst. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you!
Job Type: FTE/Perm
Location: Remote US
We power the world’s first and last mile deliveries, helping Posts connect nearly 1 billion consumers with global e-commerce networks. Postal operators rely on us to deliver an enhanced retail and digital customer experience, to activate new revenue streams, and to realize new delivery economics.
The Junior Business Analyst works closely with the business and technical teams. They are a contributor to the requirements specification deliverable. This person will be responsible for interfacing with the customer, understanding and writing business and functional requirements and ensuring there is integration between business requirements and software deliverables. They will also assist with testing and developing the presentation used to guide the discussion about deliverables to the client.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to understand their business requirements, informational needs and data sources, conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings and presentations
- Translate business needs into a clearly defined and detailed business requirements document, inclusive of business use cases, process flows, traceability matrices as well as report mock-ups
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical staff and business users
- Assist solution architects to create technical design documents for large CRs
- Facilitate and guide discovery and requirement definition sessions
- Assist with functional and technical designs
- Participate in Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing
- 1+ years of experience within technology field
- 1+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst.
- 2+ years of customer interfacing experience – customer presentation.
- Has experience with creating flowcharts (visio)
- Has experience with tools to modify images (paint, photoshop, etc)
- Has experience with presentation tools – PowerPoint
- Interested in learning new things, learning new business domain
- Interested in learning technical aspects of the application to build technical writing skills
- Experience with JIRA and use within Agile and Scrum ceremonies
- Experience with full project lifecycle
- Central or Eastern US Time Zone
- Must be US citizen or have a green card
- Must be able to pass security clearance requirements as a government contractor
- Experience with POS development for Counters, Kiosk or Handheld devices
- Experience with mailing processes
- Technical knowledge/experience a plus
- Experience with data driven UI architecture
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent client presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Detail oriented
Government Project: must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder and pass a US Government Background Check.