Our client is looking for an Enterprise Architect Manager to come build a strong organizational structure to enhance the customer experience. The organizational construct needs an IT structure that aligns with business needs and processes. This is where this new enterprise architecture manager comes in. If you believe the fundamentals of software development are essential to creating applications that will improve the lives of customers and this position sounds like you, apply today. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply.
As the company has grown, our business processes and systems have evolved. As our new enterprise architecture manager, you will champion a holistic approach to technology, driving best practices and consistency across IT. As the manager, you’ll be building a new enterprise architecture capability, leading a small team and shaping the program from the ground level. You’ll establish the tone, culture, and methodology for this team and unify the approach to enterprise architecture.
- Set clear direction and objectives that are aligned with company vision and mission. Drive employee engagement and team effectiveness through effective communication and by creating and maintaining an environment where individuals are empowered, motivated, and where the importance of collaboration within and across divisions / teams is fully understood and encouraged. Recognize individual differences while focusing on team cohesion. Develop and sustain an inclusive collaborative team environment to support diverse team members throughout the division.
- Coordinate enterprise architecture activities across the organization.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to tailor messages appropriately based on the audience.
- Working with executives, program owners, and other key stakeholders to set overall goals, success metrics, and budget.
- Cultivate relationships with internal and external organizational stakeholders to ensure effective collaboration.
- Champion a holistic approach to architecture, process, innovation, and technology across the IT division.
- Lead the development of strategic roadmaps and transition plans that reflect the organization’s vision, in coordination with IT leadership.
- Identify goals and metrics to measure progress plan and report out to IT and Business Leadership.
The following qualifications are recommended:
- Seven or more years’ experience leading enterprise-wide technology projects. Broad experience with technology, including development, operations, and cloud technologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of architecture frameworks. The Open Group Architectural Framework (TOGAF) or other industry certification preferred.
- Three or more years of supervisory or leadership experience is preferred. Leadership experience could be obtained through a leadership training program, project work, team lead, being a mentor or trainer, volunteer work, etc.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience in information technology or a related field.