We are looking for a visionary Product Manager for one of our enterprise clients on an exciting telecom project. This is a foot in the door at a great company. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Type: Contract 6-12 Mo.
Location: Remote US
The Product Manager will have strength in identifying the enterprise customer’s needs while keeping the larger business objectives in mind. They have experience and an instinct for what success looks like for a product and rallies a team to turn that vision into reality.
Responsibilities & Experience:
- 3+ Years experience as a Product Manager
- An experienced product manager with working knowledge and experience of working with API’s, designing API’s, and integration of API’s with external customers
- Experience working with external customers, preferably in the enterprise segment
- Experience defining and launching a new product or service from concept through to commercial launch
- Experience working with technical teams
- Effective communicator with the experience to lead and communicate cross functionally and to leadership
- A creative solution-oriented mindset with a bias to action
- Experience with managing prioritization and tradeoffs based on shifting requirements or in a design and build environment
- Client facing experience is desired
- Self-starter and the ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Some travel to client site
· Expansion of API and developer program to improve developer onboarding experience
· Develop the Onboarding Support aspects and process for new customers
· Define what APIs should look like
· Set up and authenticate on API
· Create effective documentation to learn about APIs
· Create a sandbox environment to allow developers to work within a test environment and have access to test data to be able to test APIs. It must be able to connect across other domains.
· Build a ticketing system to manage any issues
· Provide solid analytics
· Provide automatic process to integrate partners with APIs
Tech Stack: Java, spring boot, Angular/React, OAuth, JWT
• Implementing a ticketing system & Telecom Experience
*You may choose to be employed/W2 by our company while on assignment with access to benefits – or- 1099 if you have your own company and meet requirements.