We are looking for a savvy Technical Writer for one of our fantastic client partners on a telecom project. This is a foot in the door at a great company. You will be employed/W2 by our company while on assignment with access to benefits. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Type: Contract 6-12 Mo.
Location: Dallas, Seattle, Atlanta (Hybrid)
We are looking for a skilled wordsmith with technical experience that can distill technical concepts with ease and clarity.
Responsibilities & Experience
- 2+ Years Experience writing API documentation
- Experience with translating technical solutions into simple and intuitive customer facing content
- Experience with establishing templates for workflows and process that are clear and concise
- Experience with understanding the voice of an enterprise customer
- Effective communicator with experience managing across teams in a scrum type of approach
- Experience with managing prioritization and tradeoffs based on shifting requirements or in a design and build environment
- Client facing experience is desired
- Self-starter and the ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Work onsite 1 week a month