We are looking for a collaborative Scrum Master for one of our fantastic client partners on a telecom project. This is a foot in the door at a great company. You will be employed/W2 by our company while on assignment with access to our benefits. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Type: Contract 6-12 Mo.
Location: Remote US
Responsibilities & Experience
- 2+ Years managing Scrum teams
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Effective communicator with experience managing across teams in a scrum type of approach
- Experience with managing prioritization and tradeoffs based on shifting requirements or in a design and build environment
- Client facing roles experience is desired
- Self-starter and the ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Some travel to client site