We are looking for someone with around 2-3 years of NetSuite experience. We’re a fun-loving group that likes to laugh and joke around and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our VP of Technology has been with the company for more than 10 years and so our technology department is really stable. Further, this would be a fully remote role. So if this piques your interest, please apply! We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply.
Under the direction of the Sr. VP of Technology this position support and continuous improvement to back-end development and implementation of NetSuite and respective integrated systems. This role will be well versed in NetSuite progressive solutions, troubleshooting, modifications, and operation fulfillment. Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing experience, business analysis, and best practices specific to key functional departments (ie: Accounting, Operations, Sales).
Duties, Skills, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Be the primary internal contact for NetSuite company-wide.
- Serve as subject matter expert in the functionality, maintenance, system processes and enhancements; recommending improvements and efficiencies where needed within NetSuite
- Align company processes, configure, and maintain the NetSuite dashboard
- Performs in an agile environment and supporting business needs, priorities, milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Assist in building, develop, and test detailed functional designs and customizations for business solutions
- Collaborate with a team that supports multiple integrations across enterprise.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
- Monitors system, resolve, and escalate when necessary critical integration problems.
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Prioritizes and maintains the backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Good understanding of the NetSuite stack (we use NetSuite OneWorld)
- Good data analytics, reporting, and database experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Sound judgment in decision making and problem-solving
- Ability to work independently or team as required by the task or project
- Always maintain the highest level of confidentiality and professional conduct