Are you dynamic, personable, organized, and have top notch customer service tech skills? Our client is looking for Service Desk Technician to join an exceptional team of technical professionals! The company is comprised of technology consultants supporting 600+ clients throughout the Pacific NW. They love technology, their customers, and their teammates! We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you.
Location: Hybrid schedule-In Lake Oswego, OR office 3 days OR Perm Remote if located in around/north of Seattle
The Service Desk Technician role is designed to provide first level support for service requests received via phone, email and ticketing system. The SD tech should have excellent communication skills and the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. The SD tech should be able to diagnose, resolve and document technical problems quickly and accurately. The ability to work in a team environment is essential.
- Answer incoming phone calls, create service request tickets, perform follow-ups to service requests, gather information from service requestors, etc.
- Review, analyze, prioritize and resolve monitoring tickets
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, hardware, patching
- Install, modify, and repair computer, printer and peripheral hardware and software, perform data migrations
- Troubleshoot and resolve network connectivity including switches, routers, modems, firewalls, VPN, wireless and remote access
- Perform service both remotely and onsite
- Clean PC’s, printers and other technical gear
- Mobile device email configuration and troubleshooting (Android, iPhone)
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved
- Document issues and resolutions
- Track and enter time quickly and accurately
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms (Windows, MAC)
- Familiarity with Windows Active Directory, Office 365, Outlook
- Knowledge of various Anti-Virus applications (Sophos is a plus)
- Flexibility with schedule and work location (travel to customer sites)
- Knowledge of firewalls, firewall policies
- Knowledge of storage technologies (SAN, NAS, Nimble, Synology, etc.)
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent Communication & Documentation skills
- Experience with monitoring tools, such as Solarwinds RMM, Connectwise Automate
- A+ Certification, MCSA, MCP is a plus