Our client is working with well-respected national brands and needs hungry, self-starters to contribute to the team. Their business is based on providing services to deploy, manage and scale software with interconnected services on premise and in the cloud. With years of experience, the founder brings a wealth of capabilities and proven success in taking software projects from inception to fruition. If this work sounds interesting to you then please apply. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: FTE
Location: Remote – Must be able to work 8am – 5pm Central Europe Timezone
The Scrum Master would be responsible for stacking the sprint with work that the engineers will perform and for keeping the sprint up to date with ongoing work and connected/dependent items. The Scrum Master will curate sprint plans by working with our engineers to prioritize and assign the work. The Scrum Master is also responsible for handling incoming tickets that will materialize as items on our sprint board.
- Handling of new tickets coming in – it will be their job to communicate with the appropriate engineers and working to help triage the issue
- Able respond to the ticket, create an ad-hoc item in the sprint and discuss how the work can be performed with engineers
- They would also be responsible for communicating to the client what the expectations are and creating the item in the sprint planning
- Ability to prioritize tickets in order of importance. We have well defined time windows set with our clients that need to be met.
- On occasion, emergencies happen outside of the normal work day. We do our best to minimize this, but we can’t prevent everything. The scrum master would need to be able to help respond and triage priority tickets if they come in.
- A primary responsibility for this role is client communication. Making sure our clients are informed about the status of tasks. Updating them on changes and keeping the lines of communication open
- Administration our incident reporting system and sprint board
- At least 4 years as a Scrum Master
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience as Scrum Master previously
- Aggressive ownership of sprint items
- The more context in software development the better
- Collaborating across teams internally and with our clients