Are you proficient in Python and want to work on greenfield projects? Our client is working with well-respected national brands and needs hungry, self-starters to contribute to the team. Their business is based on providing services to deploy, manage and scale software with interconnected services on premise and in the cloud. With years of experience, the founder brings a wealth of capabilities and proven success in taking software projects from inception to fruition. If this work sounds interesting to you then please apply. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: Contract to Hire
What they need this person to be able to do:
• Python and Linux engineer who can help build and deploy distributed data processing platform in a High Performance Computing(HPC) domain
• Primary job duties will include writing python and automating the lifecycle of distributed processing systems in the datacenter and in the cloud(We use AWS).
• Deploying node clusters
• Creating and supporting software
• Helping to maintain, build, and improve CI/CD pipelines. Project itself is about 2 years old but most of the work is greenfield!
• Work independently
• Provide insight and guidance into on how to create the application in accordance with best practices and long term scalability
• Help provide documentation and other development duties
• 4+ years of experience as a software developer
• Cloud Services (AWS)
• Creating and maintaining infrastructure
Nice to have technologies:
-Please provide a link to your GitHub or portfolio site
What we look for in a candidate:
• Good energy
• Likes to solve problems
• Hungry and humble