Are you dynamic, personable, organized, and have top notch technical skills? Our client is looking for an experienced Technology/IT Consultant to join an exceptional team of technical professionals! The company is comprised of technology consultants supporting 600+ clients throughout the Pacific NW. They love technology, their customers, and their teammates! We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you.
You are a continuous learner, a “tinkerer”, a fan of consistent new challenges/problems (Heads up: There’s no 40 hour ‘rinse and repeat’ tech happening here)
You live and breathe technology, are hugely collaborative and ultra-team oriented.
You also have an unwavering commitment to delivering nothing less than exceptional customer service.
Ultimately, you love to lead, work with way-smart people and make exceptional IT happen!
You will bring broad and deep experience across multiple technologies.
You will work both independently and as part of a team to support our clients in troubleshooting, designing, implementing, and maintaining their systems.
You have minimum 5 years building technology solutions for small to medium organizations (1 to 250+ users) in two or more of the following areas:
Microsoft 365 Engineering
- Security & Compliance
- Exchange/SharePoint/Teams Migrations
- Device Manager Deployment (Intune/Autopilot)
Microsoft Azure Engineering
- Demonstrated experience building and securing complex physical networks (multiple sites, service providers and types)
- Ability to configure, deploy, and troubleshoot firewalls, L2/L3 switching and routing (Fortinet experience preferred)
You have prior experience in technology consulting / IT managed services
You have prior experience in building and supporting any of the following:
o Active Directory (multi-forest/domain a plus)
o Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (Citrix / Horizons / Azure Virtual Desktop)
o VMware vSphere, Hyper-V or Nutanix
o Wireless Networking (Fortinet and Aruba a plus)
o Enterprise Storage Systems (HPE Nimble a plus)
o Enterprise Backup and Disaster Recovery Systems (Veeam a plus)
More about You:
· A desire to provide the utmost in customer service
· An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
· Unwavering ethical code
· A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
· Professional certifications and/or bachelor’s degree
· Provide design, consulting, and implementation services for our 600+ clients
· Work assigned projects or service tickets to resolution
· Work assigned projects or tickets in your areas of expertise
· Provide on call support as necessary (note: may require after hours or weekends on occasion)
· Attend training and pursue product certifications as required
· Additional duties as assigned
· Job is primarily a remote or hybrid role though occasional travel may be required to support specific clients/projects
You must be authorized to work in the United States.