Our client is passionate about Learning! Learning is the heart and soul of our partner’s company and is the ‘why’ behind what they do. Their products help other technology professionals uplevel themselves, and in the process uplevel the companies they work for. If you’re always trying to improve and help those around you, then we’d love to speak with you! We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Job Type: FTE
• Work with the team on enterprise level applications and services to continually improve the learning experience for IT professionals.
• Create and maintain applications and frameworks that support the team’s products as well as maintain and improve overall system architecture in addition to implementing new features.
• Design and develop innovative software tools, applications, and services that are mission-critical to the success of our initiatives.
• Write enterprise level applications and services.
• Work closely in a tightly-knit, cross-functional team.
• Review pre-existing code and provide recommendations to improve performance and maintainability.
• Add/modify code, perform enhancements that integrate with existing code, and implement new features.
• Create inline and supplementary documentation for existing and new code.
• Assist in fixing bugs and solving problems.
• Mentor and provide guidance to other team members.
• Proactively look for ways to make our company better.
• 3-5+ years of software development experience.
• Proficiency programming in Node.js and/or React.js.
• Experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS Lambda, S3, Kinesis, etc).
• Experience with RESTful technologies.
• Proficiency with Test Driven Development.
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
• Nice to have: MongoDB and SQL, Dynamo, CloudFront, Graph QL, Salesforce
• Be eager to learn and grow in your professional life.
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
• Be comfortable with autonomy and be a self-starter.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where things change quickly.
• Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts and designs to non-developers.
• Ability to maintain a disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Be honest and value integrity.
• Treat all co-workers with respect.
• Understand and appreciate the value of teamwork.
• Care about the mission of our company.
• Have a passion for programming.