Our client is a full-service digital agency bringing together the best of web and mobile experts to design and build software applications. They are looking for a Software Engineer with React Native skills who loves building teams and solving problems with technology and building relationships with clients. As a Senior Software Engineer, youʼll collaborate with other engineers, designers, and strategists. You’ll get the opportunity to lead projects, mentor and coach others, while building on your own skills. This is the place to work if you want to become a better full-stack engineer. If you’re eager to apply your knowledge and hone your craft while getting the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects, please send your resume to email@example.com. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Type: C, CTH, or FTE
Location: Remote USA
In this role you will:
- Expand upon your skills as a full stack developer working on a wide variety of client and internal projects.
- Interface directly with members of the team and client teams.
- Lead and manage Associate and Apprentice-level engineers.
- Iterate on internal development best practices and operations.
- Write content based on your learning and experiences
- Have professional and/or personal projects to demonstrate your abilities as a developer as well as the areas you’re actively improving upon.
- Be a critical thinker who challenges the status quo. You question and suggest improvements in workflow, scope or design.
- Be able to prioritize and self-manage.
- Be a great human to your coworkers and our clients.
- Be eager to coach teams you work with on best practices and approaches.
- Be hungry to level-up your skills and those of your coworkers.
- Be proactive when it comes to identifying and solving problems.
- Be a strong communicator. You’re adept at collaborating with teammates remotely and comfortable interfacing with clients.
- Be humble and willing to raise your hand to ask for help when you need it.
- Be comfortable and happy working remotely. We’re a distributed team and we allow our employees to work anywhere in the continental US.
It would be nice if you:
- Are involved in your local developer community.
- Contribute to open-source projects.
- Have prior experience or interest speaking at conferences or participating in virtual events.
Technologies we use:
- Ruby on Rails