We are excited to hire an experienced Technical Project Manager – Platform to help us build world-class customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation tools for the hospitality industry. We are looking for someone with experience TPM’ing software development projects for product/tech companies. If you’re the person that has been responsible for delivering projects and are a “pig” in Scrum terms, we want to speak with you! We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thanks and regards.
The primary focus of this position is to implement creative, engaging, and performant software that enhances our products and our special edge in the hospitality industry. The engineering team takes multiple projects from concept to delivery, creating new products and features from scratch as we evolve to meet our many clients’ needs. This is an agile project management role requiring managing the scope, schedule, risks of multi-team complex engineering projects. The candidate demonstrates excellent adaptability and agility in decision making, strong partnering skills, and attention to detail in tracking and managing cross-team, complex engineering projects that are critical to our core platform. You are driven to help make the products and the company successful.
This position will be reporting directly to the CTO / VP of Engineering.
What You Will Have:
- Work with product and engineering teams in detailing out requirements, estimation, delivery plans. This may include authoring functional requirements, design specifications, roadmaps, status updates, or other documents.
- Drive team(s)/partners to meet project goals through meetings, processes, and influence.
- Drive detailed discussions and high-level alignment. Make timely trade-offs.
- Communicate effectively up to 2 tiers above level, and across disparate stakeholder groups such as Product, Engineering, Quality, User Acceptance, Customer Support, Client Success, and Implementation teams.
- Improve project and process efficiency. Optimize cross-team processes that improve team efficacy and delivery.
- Experience in or desire to work in a remote-first workplace.
What You Bring:
- 3+ years’ experience in agile project management with SCRUM methodologies
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience in managing complex projects across multiple teams.
- Experience working with multiple technical teams.
- Expert knowledge in using Jira and Confluence for planning and tracking the delivery of projects.
- Experience in partnering with Product Managers and other engineering teams in capturing and flushing out requirements.
- Excellent English written and verbal communications skills.
- PMI Certification
- Experience in managing engineering projects in Common Platform APIs and Data Analytics.