We are looking for a QA Engineer who would be interested in doing some Tier II support as well. We’re a small team and we all pitch in and wear multiple hats so we trust you would have the same mindset! This team is a fun-loving tight-knit group who would welcome someone who has a background as a QA Engineer in web-based testing, writing test cases, doing some test automation, and helping out periodically with support tickets. If you’re interested in this role, please send us your resume. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
LOCATION: Remote West Coast ideally
Work From Home:
This team is mostly an East Coast based team, and they have been a WFH team even prior to Covid-19.
They would ideally like someone who is working in the West Coast time-zone.
We’re looking for someone to do exploratory testing, write test cases, work through SQL, test web browsers, test the database layer, can ask a lot of questions, triage issues, etc.
Our team is a small group of around 13 people who have developed a full-blown EMR system from scratch and are looking to add someone that can take the reigns in terms of Quality Assurance.
Since we’re a small team, we would expect this person to be more than open to wearing many hats, so some of the responsibilities would include support and helping with trouble tickets from our clients who are most internal employees.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great personality and someone that fits into our team (this is HUGE for us!)
- SQL skills – knows your way around databases
- Prior experience testing web-based applications
- Manual testing experience
- Ability to write test cases
- Test automation experience
- Experience with fundamental tools such as Jira, SVN, etc.
- J-meter load testing would be nice to have
- Ideally would have a healthcare background (clinical or technical)