We are looking for a trained mid-level Instructional Designer with skills in curriculum building and eLearning construction. If you’re interested in this role, please do submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Location: Portland, OR
Position Overview: To create a robust training plan for the Service Desk and the Support Center. The contractor will be responsible for creating content in the training plan and will have eLearning technology tool experience. The successful candidate will be partnering with an internal resource, sharing knowledge and passing over that information after the 12 month contract ends.
- Knowledge and experience creating instructional and eLearning curricula
- Knowledge and experience creating instructor led training courses, outlines, and materials
- Knowledge and experience creating technical documentation
- Knowledge and experience working with Windows operating systems, including Windows 10
- Knowledge and experience working with the following technology tools:
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Teams
6. Strong written and verbal communication
7. Ability to partner closely with assigned staff
8. Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes
9. Ability to interact with diverse work and skill sets