Our client is one of the industry leaders in the Electronic Freight Matching Business. Your experience as an AWS/Linux Engineer with IAM knowledge will be directly helping goods and products get transported all over the nation and beyond. You would be working with a bunch of very sharp people who are empowered by management. If this is the kind of position and company you’d be interested in – please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: Temp
Location: Remote, PST Hours preferred
One of the main tasks of this role will be to map an application permission (through any number of frameworks) to what the IAM (identify management) policy. On a more general level, a utility player is needed to help teams rolls things out with the ability to learn or pick up other things as needed.
Required qualifications and skills:
- 4 years’ experience
- AWS VPC, specifically security groups
- AWS IAM Policies (mapping policies to application needs)
- Terraform (modifying modules, interpreting plan/apply stages)
- experience managing RHEL, CoreOS, Oracle Linux
- familiarity with tools like Foreman, RedHat Satellite, Terraform