We’re looking for a passionate Back End focused Software Developer who works on the PHP/Laravel stack to come help extend our eCommerce platform that pretty much powers our entire company. We are what we’d call a very mature start-up and our culture is one where we very much value our employees. If you’re interested in this role, please do submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Job Type: Temp to Perm
We need someone to come in and help us create some elegant PHP code, unit test it. We’re a smaller, nimble company that does not have a lot of egos or politics. If you love coming to work every day and being able to focus on what you do best, and that is write PHP code, then be sure to check us out!
Here’s what we looking for:
– Proficiency with PHP and Laravel
– A background in Object Oriented development
– CSS (Sass)
– Unit testing
– Software version control (Git)
– Experience collaborating with and working in a team of software developers
– Great communication skills
– Excels at running with tasks and closing out tickets
– Ability to work independently when needed
– Public API usage strongly desired