Are you passionate about product management? Would you like to make a real-life impact by working with a product that is making the internet a better place for families? Our client is looking for a collaborative, Sr. Product Manager with experience working with mobile apps in a SaaS environment. If you’re interested in this role, please do submit your resume to email@example.com. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Senior PM Job Description
Our client is dedicated to making families lives’ better online and off. They offer software solutions for tailoring content and balancing online and offline time.
They are looking for an innovative and growth-obsessed Senior Product Manager to join the team as they scale their subscription-based products.
- Experience with growing a mobile app subscription business is a must.
- Experience with community-based and social features is highly desirable.
- Drive product enhancements to improve app subscription conversion and retention rates.
- Develop strategy and associated product vision to increase mobile app customer engagement.
- Own long-term roadmap and prioritize feature development for subscription growth.
- Develop strategy for community-based and social features.
- Partner with Engineering to lead implementation of new initiatives.
As a product team member:
- Develop detailed requirements based on business objectives, market research, competitive analysis, and usage data.
- Synthesize inputs from customers and internal stakeholders into an actionable product strategy
- Represent product requirements during engineering scrums
- Assist with external facing product communication, in collaboration with Marketing
- Perform data analysis and execute metrics reporting for external and internal stakeholders
- Manage and organize user testing, surveys, and other feedback mechanisms
- 5 + years’ experience product management experience
- Experience managing subscription products and services (SaaS), ideally in the consumer app space
- Experience growing online communities and social features
- Demonstrated experience leading projects with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience defining requirements, including epics and user stories as well as owning and grooming a product backlog
- Demonstrated experience working with designers as well as agencies
- Ability to work effectively with engineering teams including mobile applications, cloud services, firmware, QA, and DevOps
- Experience with user outreach, recruitment, and testing
- Strong communication skills and a confident voice
- A passion for delivering a best-in-class user experience