Location: Can be fully remote.
Responsibilities/Day in the Life
· Develop full stack web solutions and automated solutions utilizing skills in .Net C# Web API, .Net C# applications, Angular UI Framework, and SQL Server.
· Develop complex software involving all technical aspects of a solution including user interface, business rules, integrations, database modeling, and design & implementation.
· Using industry best practices create technical designs and influence technical architecture in collaboration with the team, considering current and future applications.
· Provide vision and guide application design using a service-based, loosely coupled approach with business objects and integrations that are highly re-usable.
· Maintain a broad knowledge of relevant technology and understanding of emerging technologies.
· Make recommendations for how best to leverage Microsoft technologies within the architecture.
· Translate business and functional requirements into documented technical specifications.
· Participate in sizing of user requests and planning for sprints as part of the Agile development process
· Code and test of new system functionality following established standards and procedures, with deliverables to include code builds and appropriate documentation.
· Build and coordinate production deployment packages and implementation plans for scheduled systems enhancements.
· Participate in internal testing to identify problems early, perform error and stress scenarios.
· Identify and recommend refactoring opportunities where increased automation, performance enhancements, application enhancements, and quality enhancements may be incorporated.
· Respond to end-user issues and find solutions within the prioritization framework.
· Perform all functions of the job in a safe manner.
What We’re Looking For
· Minimum 5 years of software development experience.
· Proficiency in the .NET framework and Visual Studio development environment.
· Proficiency with C# in both Web API and applications.
· Exposure to Azure DevOps continuous integration build and release pipelines.
· Experience in web architecture and web services technologies.
· T-SQL experience.
· Ability to work in a team environment and the ability to document work for easy understanding.
· Must be able to interact with a diverse workforce and be comfortable working in culturally diverse settings and groups.
· Experience in an Agile development methodology.
· Nice to have: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from an accredited college or university or equivalent education/experience with software development in the information technology field.