2780 Senior Solutions Engineer
We are the leaders in the customer data platform (CDP) space, and we are looking for a Pre-Sales Senior Solutions Engineer to join our team. We’re seeking someone who empathizes with our customer’s needs and understands why our products help our customers become more efficient, successful and effective in their Marketing efforts. We’re also looking for someone with a B2B pre-sales background in the enterprise SaaS world, ideally in a global or at the very least a national level. If you’re interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Job Type: FTE
In this role, you will be the technical voice in our sales process helping customers understand the value of our products. You’ll partner with the customer to solve their problems, demonstrating the value of our products with the Sales team. You will provide product feedback based on your interaction with customers to Engineering and Product. You will ensure the customer is successful as they interact with our products and services. You will provide the technical expertise for custom demos, trials, proof of concepts and presentations.
• Bring the power of our software to life for prospects and customers
• Own the technical sale by guiding prospects through the technical decision making process.
• Master how to sell our software: from high-level introductory pitches through technical deep dives – and know how to gracefully maneuver back-and-forth.
• Develop a strong understanding of the our clients lifecycle journey, leveraging resources in Sales, Account Management, Support & Services to ensure customer success.
• Collaborate with Account Executives with RFP responses.
• Provide impactful product demonstrations and customized demo environments in order to maximize our win rate.
• Lead successful trials and POCs to match customer’s use cases
• Actively participate in the business aspects of territory management, e.g., pipeline development, forecasts, quarterly business reviews, etc.
• 6+ years experience in a Sales Engineering role that is SaaS and ideally enterprise, and either global or national in nature.
• BA or BS degree in computer science or a related field.
• Excellent technical communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present to and engage our rapidly growing customer base.
• Strong knowledge of data integration, SQL, APIs, and overall knowledge of assembling and putting together data for internal usage
• Reporting and/or BI tool experience a plus
• Excellent problem-solving orientation and ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to technical and business problems.
• Strong industry knowledge – performance management, scaled solutions, and methodologies.
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 30% nationally & internationally, including but not limited to, operating a vehicle and/or riding as a passenger in a vehicle, airplane, train or other form of transportation. Please note this is a post Covid requirement.