Our client is a full-service digital agency bringing together the best of web and mobile experts to design and build software applications. They are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who loves building teams and solving problems with technology and building relationships with clients. As a Senior Software Engineer, youʼll collaborate with other engineers, designers, and strategists. You’ll get the opportunity to lead projects, mentor and coach others, while building on your own skills. This is the place to work if you want to become a better full-stack engineer. If you’re eager to apply your knowledge and hone your craft while getting the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
In this role you will:
• Expand upon your skills as a full stack developer working on a wide variety of client and internal projects.
• Interface directly with members of our team and client teams.
• Mentor other engineers on our team.
• Iterate on development best practices and operations.
• Write content based on your learning and experiences.
• Work with interesting technologies including React Native, iOS Native, React, GraphQL, Node or Ruby
• Demonstrated proficiency in React Native or iOS Native
• Experience writing Native Applications for iOS and Android is a huge plus
• Ability to write well-tested, clear, and documented code Ability to prioritize and self-manage. We give our developers autonomy and don’t want to micromanage you.
• Great communication skills as we expect you to interface with clients frequently.
• Be a good human to your coworkers and our clients.
• Be willing to coach teams you work with on best practices and approaches.
• Question and suggest improvements in workflow, scope or design internally and externally. Benefits Competitive salary + annual bonus.