2775 Project Manager
Location: Portland, OR
If you’re a Project Manager with Agile experience and running successful projects, we would gladly like to speak with you. Further, you would have incredible soft skills and enjoy working in a smaller type of organization. If you want to work for a company that truly makes a difference in the world, then please send your resume to email@example.com. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Job Type: Contract
Serves as a project management resource for the organization on small and large efforts that encompass multiple groups across the organization. At the direction of project owners, builds out project scope and approach along with project plans including key milestones. Identifies and gathers resource requirements including both internal and external resources. Leads project teams in completing plan tasks. Ensures quality and timeliness of project and deliverables.
· Manage projects as assigned and report status to Sr. Project Manager. Assess resource needs and constraints across projects and make priority recommendations to appropriate director, Sr. Project Manager, and applicable committees.
· Coordinate and manage Agile ceremonies, including daily stand up, sprint grooming, sprint debrief and sprint planning meetings
· Define and document project scope.
· Design project plans for project implementation.
· Oversee program contracting process. This includes developing RFP’s, scopes of work, soliciting bids, negotiating and finalizing contracts, and managing the execution contracts.
· Manage project teams comprised of staff and/or contractors to execute project implementation plan.
· Perform liaison role between project sponsor, project owner and internal and external project stakeholders.
· 5 years of experience project managing software development projects
· Systems implementation strategy – knowledge and experience in successful systems implementations strategies.
· Group facilitation and team building – successful approaches and processes to facilitate, build, and manage high-performing project teams.
· Good organization, time management, and problem-solving skills and issue resolution.
· Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required.
· Must have proven ability to produce clear, concise reports and recommendations and make presentations.