2772 Solutions Architect
Our client is one of the local leaders in the Software Consulting business. Your experience as a Solution Architect will be directly helping a major local company achieve and complete their software initiatives. SAs participate in all project phases (from inception to delivery) and are often playing a hands-on role throughout project lifecycle. If working in a consultative/agency organization helping to complete projects and creating custom software solutions excites you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: FTE
Responsibilities (or non-Technical Requirements):
Solution Architects play a key role in delivering software. SAs often support Customer teams at customer sites helping our clients improve their ability to leverage technology and run successful projects. Solution Architects are comfortable defining work and describing it to others using industry standard technology and processes. They are comfortable estimating and documenting large bodies of work, so that others may participate. Solution Architects are capable software engineers, able to personally deliver the solutions they’re designing. SAs also play a support role for staff, providing technical and situational guidance on projects/client sites.
• Research/author estimates to cover all phases of a software project (discovery to delivery/post support)
• Deliver project outcomes by participating in projects and delivering exceptional work
• A strong technical communicator who can speak to all project roles (written/visual documentation)
• Capable of supporting teams and enabling team functions (ie. QA, Dev, PM, UX).
• Comfortable leading meetings, driving customer communication, and delivering periodic demos.
• Plays an Advisor/support role
• A strong learner with the ability to be pragmatic/disciplined in the application of technology
• Showcases an abnormal amount of empathy and social poise for a technologist
• Maintain a high degree of technical currency in one of Node, .NET, Java (and related toolchains)
• Maintain a high degree of technical currency in a cloud platform (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
• B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related equivalent is required
• Ability to create/revise software estimates
• Ability to lead software teams
• Exceptional Full stack web developer with .NET, Java, or .Node
• Strong troubleshooter
• Comfortable working with stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills