2769 QA Engineer (Performance testing)
Location: US Remote
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer with exceptional experience in Performance testing. Our client’s platform utilizes the power of technology to bridge the gap between people and the causes they care about. Their payment solution is designed to make the experience of giving as beautiful as the act of giving. They are looking for dedicated and passionate senior level QA Engineer, with performance, automation, and manual experience, to impact their growing organization. Great mission, great benefits, and smart people working together! If this challenge sounds interesting, please send your resume to email@example.com. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Job Type: FTE
Senior QA Engineer (Performance Testing)
To provide QA support to Search & Discovery/Research (requires experience with automation/backend testing).
To provide performance/stress/load testing to all teams, to help the QA team build automation frameworks in anticipation of moving from primarily a manual testing shop to be a primarily automated testing shop in 2021.
Some of the meaningful work you will perform:
• Devise, implement and maintain functional & API automated test suites and data
• Participate in manual and automation efforts for a given product
• Devise, implement and execute performance, stress, load tests
• Application performance advocate involved throughout the SDLC to recommend and improve performance efforts prior to release
• Identify scalability and performance bottlenecks
• Train less experienced personnel
We welcome your experience and talents:
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
• 6+ years of relevant work experience developing, designing, and implementing performance, API and functional automated solutions outside of standard recording products.
• Experience working within a wide variety of automated testing frameworks including Selenium Webdriver, Cypress, etc.
• Experience working with API Automation tools such as Postman, SoapUI Pro, etc.
• Experience with performance tool selection, implementation, and execution for tools similar to Jmeter, LoadRunner, TestComplete, Neoload, CloudTest, Blazemeter, etc.
• Strong root cause analysis skills
• Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle or SQL Server
• Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
• Knowledge of automated test methodologies and infrastructure, performance/stress/load testing, estimating, and debugging