2768 QA Engineer
Location: US Remote
Our client harnesses the power of technology to bridge the gap between people and the causes they care about. Their payment solution is designed to make the experience of giving as beautiful as the act of giving. They are looking for dedicated and passionate QA Engineers, with both automation and manual experience, to impact their growing organization. Great mission, great benefits, and smart people working together! If this challenge sounds interesting, please send your resume to email@example.com. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Job Type: FTE
The QA Engineer is tasked with ensuring high standards of engineering quality while solving unique scalability challenges.
Some of the meaningful work you will perform:
• Build and maintain both automated and manual test assets
• Learn new products and grow into an SME for a given product line
• Contribute to and help mature testing practices
• Ensure test assets are easily consumable by other teams, both internal (automation) and external (product).
• Contribute to cross-functional team quality best practices.
• Provide testing services and defect information to product teams as assigned
We welcome your experience and talents:
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
• 4 years of relevant work experience
• Automated test experience using a variety of tools and techniques
• API testing experience
• Experience with a variety of relevant coding languages
• Strong root cause analysis skills
• Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle and SQL Server
• Knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases, project and bug management processes.