2764 Software Development Engineer (C#)
Our client has been a pioneer in the embedded medical device industry enhancing the quality of life for millions of individuals living with cardiovascular disorders. With more than 40 years of experience, their growing success is based on strong core values – innovation, excellence and reliability, thus enabling them to inspire confidence and trust in doctors and patients all over the world. If you desire to work for an organization where you can feel good about the mission and literally saves lives please send your resume to email@example.com. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Job Type: FTE
The Software Engineer Position:
You will be joining an elite team to work on some of the most exciting challenges in medical technology today. This person will work to develop software applications, interpreting requirements into elegant features for external devices that support implantable medical devices. This may mean working on physician programmer features and interfaces, on patient applications, or on any number of supporting systems. This is a position in a small and dynamic team environment. The successful candidate should be comfortable working with internal contacts within the team as well as cross-functional teams in other parts of the company, remain current in product related software development processes, techniques and tools and suggest and implement new approaches to solving problems.
• BS Degree in engineering in the field of computer science, electrical engineering or related field
• 4 years graduate-level coursework and/or experience in software development lifecycle processes for product development
• 3 years of experience using C#
• 3 years of experience with development environments, debugging tools, configuration management, test management and defect tracking tools
• 1 year experience in medical device or similarly-regulated industry
• Demonstrable success in driving one or more strategic projects to completion
• 2 years’ experience in managing projects
Additional Preferred Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
• Professional experience developing cross platform mobile applications using Xamarin framework is preferred.
• Experience developing applications in agile development environment is preferred.
• Knowledge of NoSQL databases is preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of web service technologies SOAP, REST is preferred.
• Knowledge of implantable medical devices is desirable.
• Knowledge of hardware/software (interfaces, firmware, bit encoding) is desirable.