If you’re an Information Security specialist who has a lot of Cloud-based modern type of experience and would like to work for an International automotive company based in Europe, all the while working fully remote, we would love to speak with you! If you’d be interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: Contract
Here’s what we’re looking for:
• Five years of IT experience in three or more areas (i.e. public cloud infrastructure, secure application development, virtual network, big data, elastic compute, cloud security)
• Three years of practical cloud information security experience
• Experience in information management and information technology security design and implementation
• Demonstrated experience with security event logs from Windows, Unix, intrusion detection systems, network, and remote access solutions
• Experience managing IDS / IPS / firewall systems in distributed/hybrid cloud environment.
• Demonstrated experience in creating conceptual, logical and physical security diagrams, Thorough understanding of vulnerabilities and countermeasures
• Information Security technology/compliance experience. Familiarity with major regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley preferred
• Detailed understanding of TCP/IP and related communication protocols, Windows authentication mechanisms (Kerberos, NTLM, AD), networking technologies, software defined computing, containerization, routing and switching, big data, elastic compute, and risk analysis and risk management methodologies
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, results driven environment
• Ability to rapidly assess a situation and identify, isolate, and communicate problems and issues.
• Excellent communication skills (both oral/written) including ability to clearly communicate risks and risk management issues to technologists and non-technologists. Experience with connected technologies such as public cloud infrastructure, internet of things, sensors/integrated platforms, SCADA systems