Location: Beaverton, OR
Our client is one of the industry leaders in the Electronic Freight Matching Business. Your experience as a Sr Interactive Designer will be directly helping goods and products get transported all over the nation and beyond. You would be working with a bunch of very sharp people who are empowered by management. They have a beautiful office specifically designed to be collaboration friendly. If this is the kind of position and company you’d be interested in - please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: FTE
Our client is looking for a versatile Sr UX designer to join their team.
The right candidate will be joining our CX team to help increase customer retention and loyalty via solid user experience. Our goal is to make our company one that customers and employees love. We are looking for designers who can lead by empathy and be the voice of the customer.
Responsibilities will include:
● Facilitating design thinking with workshops, customer journeys and user flows.
● Creating quick prototypes using hand sketches, wireframes and prototypes exploring customer needs
● Working with UX researchers to conduct early and continued user testing
● Sharing interactive artifacts and explaining concepts to product managers and developers. Presenting designs to senior leadership
● Publishing design components to the design system repository and help keep the style guide updated.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be a seasoned user experience designer with 7 - 10 years of experience designing web and mobile applications.
● You should have a comprehensive portfolio of web and mobile app design, examples of sketching and lo-to-hi-fidelity prototypes.
● Demonstrate deep knowledge of heuristics, user research, user workflow, journey mapping, information architecture design, and ability to evaluate design concepts.
● Familiarity with mobile technologies and interactions
● Proficient in design and rapid prototyping tools like Axure, Figma, Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite.
● Experience in leading design efforts within a corporate, agency or both.
● Proficient in Agile methodologies and working and working within a Scrum framework.
● Have a high degree of attention to detail, be a self-starter who thrives on responsibility and accountability
The UX Designer will successfully lead cross functional teams and is an expert collaborator.
This role has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in related fields such as Interaction
Design/ HCI, Product Design, Cognitive Engineering/ Human Factors, Psychology.
Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to the development of
company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
Barriers to entry such as technical committee review exist at this level.
Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an
evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and
evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Creates formal networks involving coordination among
Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. May
supervise the activities of others.
A minimum of 7-10 years of related experience.