Location: Portland, OR
Our client is one of the local leaders in the community financial services industry. Your experience as a Software Engineer will be directly helping local individuals and businesses achieve their financial goals. If working on a small software development team, making the customer experience better, excites you, please send your resume to email@example.com. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: Contract
Work independently to create new features on an existing application through all phases of agile development. Produce high quality, user-friendly software in alignment with our strategic objectives.
• Create new features on an existing product
• Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
• Utilize and maintain existing change control systems.
• Follows regulatory and policy compliance requirements, which include those efforts in compliance with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Regulations, Identity Theft Red Flags and other compliance related Policies.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Sought
• Demonstrated knowledge of web, service layer, and desktop development technologies.
• Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
• Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management skills.
• Strong problem-solving and debugging abilities.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing, in person, and over the phone.
• Flexible and willing to accept a change in priority as necessary.
• Demonstrated interpersonal, analytical and organization skills.
• Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Ability to work with co-workers, members, and outside agencies professionally and tactfully.
• Possess a work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality, and accuracy.
• Exhibit a professional, businesslike appearance and demeanor.
Our General Tech Stack:
Material Design Lite
Azure App Service
Azure Table & Blob Storage
• BS/CS degree, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum two years’ experience in planning, design, development, implementation and support of software systems.