Location: Vancouver, WA
If you’re interested in being our Digital Technical Lead, please read on! This role will provide software development leadership, technical guidance, and hands-on coding experience for our web and mobile application development project streams. And our client has a gorgeous campus designed to be Agile/Scrum and collaboration friendly. If you are interested in this role, we would love to speak with you! Please send your resume to email@example.com. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you!
Job Type: FTE
More about this role:
Work with enterprise architects and oversee development teams to provide scalable, secure, and innovative solutions that align with business roadmaps and exceeds customer expectations.
Drive development team implementations in technologies that include .NET Core, C#, Angular, Node JS, DevOps CI/CD, Unit Testing, JSON/Restful APIs, XML, SQL, Biztalk.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Live and exemplify the 5 principles of our company within self and team.
• Lead by example the software development team and maintain synergy with different teams
• Provide technical direction for the digital portfolio while staying aligned with enterprise architecture team
• Ensure digital applications are security/NIST compliant, sufficiently unit tested, and PCI compliant
• Manage the development of the feature backlog as prioritized by product owners.
• Act as scrum master when necessary for the digital development teams.
• Take operational responsibility for the code that is delivered by the digital development team
• Resolve process inefficiencies in the code development process and help
• Conduct code reviews to enforce design decisions, coding standards, and UI standards.
• Collaborate with product development teams, build engineers and SQA on CI/CD development pipeline and testing automation.
• Participate in toolset selection, vendor management and enterprise integration.
• Other job duties as assigned.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in leading web and mobile software development implementations with proven results and 7 years of software development experience is required.
• Hands-on coding experience with modern technologies and passionate in leading and working with other software developers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, is preferred or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
• Scrum Master certified is preferred.
Special Working Conditions:
• The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
• We work in an environment where pets are present.